Snippets of code from some of my open-source projects:
- SpeedPerception - A large-scale public benchmark dataset obtained via crowd sourcing end-user perceived user experience of InternetRetailer top-500 websites. Repository also contains analysis code and a report on initial findings. This work won 2017 ACM-SigComm Internet-QoE best paper award.
- EyeQ - A public crowd-sourced benchmark focusing on perceived image quality (progressive JPEG encoding). Repository also contains analysis code and a link to 2017 IEEE-ICME paper that contains our findings.
- Perceptual Speed Index (now part of VisualMetrics repository and adopted into Google Chrome Lighthouse project) - a metric for measuring perceived loading speed of webpages that accounts for the visual jitter caused by layout thrashing.
- OpSIN - a tool for combining optogenetics with electrophysiology for sorting spikes from tagged neurons.
- Salient Watersheds - an image segmentation algorithm well suited for noisy EM images of neuroanatomy and histological samples.