Snippets of code from some of my open-source projects:
- SpeedPerception - A large-scale public benchmark dataset obtained via crowd sourcing end-user perceived user experience of InternetRetailer top-500 websites. Repository also contains analysis code and report on initial findings.
- EyeQ - A public crowd-sourced benchmark focusing on perceived image quality (progressive JPEG encoding). Repository also contains analysis code and link to 2017 IEEE-ICME paper that contains our findings.
- Perceptual Speed Index (now part of VisualMetrics repository) - a metric for measuring perceived loading speed of webpages that accounts for the visual jitter caused by layout thrashing.
- OpSIN - a tool for combining optogenetics with electrophysiology for sorting spikes from tagged neurons.
- Salient Watersheds - an image segmentation algorithm well suited for noisy EM images of neuroanatomy and histological samples.